Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Be Grateful, Be Contented

It's been raining cats and dogs since yesterday. Today would be no difference, I thought. Turned out, it was a windy morning. Settling most of my errands, I am grateful and contended.

With the advancement of technology, I had managed to cleared some fuss,without much fuss actually. I am grateful and contented.

Having used almost all the energy I gained from Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk and some biscuits - just to start the engine of my long-abandoned bike, I am grateful and contented that I managed to reach Komtar and come back home safely.

At the same time, I am grateful that I have voluntarily assumed the obligation as an adult Malaysian. I looked down on those who keep demanding this and that from the country yet never even play a simple role of a responsible rakyat. So, daftarlah sebagai seorang pengundi! That is if you are eligible. This can be done in almost all of the post offices or Pejabat Pos Malaysia.

Conclusion: It is from the simplest tiniest things we could derive our pleasure, gratitude and contentment. To award myself for being learning yet another simple lesson, I would give myself a simple treat. ; )


1 comment:

Dr. Theorist said...

Exactly! There are those who need more than we do so yeah, we should be thankful for what we've got and not be greedy. =)

Man, do I miss McD burgers... *.*