Friday, October 22, 2010

Simply Pure by Superdrug Stores


I used to have ultra sensitive skin. Consequential to my sensitive skin, it has now turned into dry skin. (by which all the redness has gone) Milk cleanser is most suitable for sensitive cum dry skin - that's what I learned during my Hada Labo era, which proves to be true after experimenting it for almost 3 months now. =)

Never in my life have I tried any milk cleanser before. Just gel cleanser like everyone else knows. Yet, I have managed to locate this gem during my Depressing Trip.....

Product Reviewed: Simply Pure
Type of Product: Calming Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
Price: approx. £ 1.79 for 200ml
(which is RM8.95..way cheaper than Johnson & Johnson >.<)
Where-to-get: Superdrug Store, Newcastle

Simply Pure - Simply Effective
 
Likable factors:
  • It is fragrance-free. A real one. I don't smell a scent in it, if any.And it is paraben-free also. Another real one.
  • As I only use it to clean both side of my face + nose, it works magically. My face is never as clean after every wash. I suspect also that this cleanser does away the sensitivity of my skin. This cleanser might not be suitable for people with oily skin. 
  • Most importantly, it does not trigger pimples. Nor prevent it lo.What I meant is - there is no sudden pop-outs after applying it. In fact,  I could feel the gentleness of this cleanser even as my pimples did not erupt even I gently rubbed the cleanser on my face.
Anyway, no matter how crazy I am towards it, this Simply Pure is half full only. How I wish I have grabbed two bottles instead of one; or our Guardian or Watsons would have produced the same. Now that I would not be going back for another trip in the near future, I could only hunt for a new brand of affordable milky cleanser ... until my skin turns back to normal =) 

No comments: