Friday, September 17, 2010

My First Time

O rite o rite, it wasn't my VERY VERY first time. But I do consider it as a nouvelle beginning .. =)

Well, today I experimented a light/ naked make  (or over) for an interview session. For beauty is one of my priorities.=)  Some people considered it a big failure but I thought I was successful. Anyway, I strongly believe that this post is gonna contribute to the make-up industry of Malaysia or even world wide as this would serve as a simple guide for make up beginners (kononnya .... haha!)

For your info once again, I am of super sensitive skin, Estee Lauder products suit me to the max I know but they would have to wait for another year at least before I become their regular customer. I am broke, remember? Anyway, ZA make up products do good jobs on my skin in the meantime.

First step for make up, SKINCARE! Next, today all the products I had were ZA Concealer Perfection, ZA 2-way hyaluronic acid foundation with SPF, and a SilkyGirl Moisture Rich Lipstick(24 Pure).


Look at the heart broken pale pigmented acne face of mine before make up without edit. (haiz) 


After applying the concealer on my acne n scars spot and little bit under my dark circles,  I applied the ZA two way foundation. And lastly, lipstick was applied. Get it, why I called this a naked make up?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Warning: You gonna see transformation albeit little(without edit as well). haha!
-
-
-
-
-
-

Thereafter, I am gonna experiment with fiercer make ups next holiday. Lastly, I am not ashamed to tell that I don't wear any make-up right until I am 2* years old now. hahahaah

2 comments:

applefish said...

not the same lighting wor....

{Karming} said...

haha! apa la u ni! but still realli got different la! the scars n acne were well covered for a short period of time before faded.