Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Are you married, too?

Today was my 1st day @ work and no, it was neither pupillage or attachment. At approximately 10.30am, another new girl approached me.

New Girl: Are you a student?

Me: No la, I am a fresh grad.

New Girl: Okie.. I'm engaged and I'm currently living with my hubbie. Are you married, too?

Me: ............... ..................... .............. ................ Ofcoz not, I am still young! (Promptly regretted after saying this due to you-noe-why. Do I look like I am married?????? wtf)

New Girl: But, you do have a bf right?

Me: No bf. That's why I am not married!

New Girl: Why not?

Me: ...... ...... ..... Can't find any

New Girl: How come? You should work hard to find one la!

Me: ...............................................................................................................................

2 comments:

applefish said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...me is different.
do u got bf?
yea.
how long d?
4 years.
wow! then still dunwan 2 get married?
bo looi~~
how old r u?
24.
so young!
ya!
then when r u going to be married?
bo looi~~~~

{Karming} said...

guess now i noe why were u calling me an undergrads ... ppl out there r just so "predictable" .. LOL